WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 15 August 2013

LLF (DT) Vintage/Shabby Chic

You know it's Thursday when it's another new challenge with LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES.

This week our theme is VINTAGE/SHABBY CHIC.  I went more Vintage than Shabby with my make:


I have used the LOTV Hydrangeas stamp
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) (and yes, I really did do the petals one at a time)
Papers are Nitwits/LOTV Country Lady
MFT Crochet Lace border
SCACD corner dies
LOTV sentiment from the Vintage Labels Just To Say set
Can't remember what make the shaped die is, could be Die-Namics or Nestabilties.

Thanks for popping by.
Squirrel xx
 
And although it has been a long time coming, I notice I have just reached the 150,000 hits today, so at the weekend I shall organise a thank-you candy.  Watch this space.

19 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

wow love this hun, gorgeous papers and love how you have used the darker flowered dp to edge and contrast
Hugs Kate xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I Love This Your Colouring Is Brilliant So Clever And Congrats On The Hits

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely card. Especially the color of the flowers.
Grtz Janette

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Squirrel. Beautifully coloured image, gorgeous papers and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Squirrel and beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is great squirrel, love that image and fab papers
Hugs Kelly

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful sweetie. Gorgeous papers and image layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous shabby chic card, love the image and fab papers and detailing. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, very pretty papers and I love the image :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I love image coloured so beautifully and fabulous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Victoria said...

Loving the new squirrel who has popped up at the top of your blog! These are lovely papers and I'm always a fan of a hydrangea stamp!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image, the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Chrissy said...

This card is just beautiful Squirrel, fabulous colouring and love the vintage look.Beautiful papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so beautiful squirrel.i love your floral image and really pretty colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card, and I realised that I have those papers from LOTV. I really must dig them out and use them. They're gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card squirrel..great image beautifully coloured

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous Squirrel, love the image. and of course the colouring.

Congratulations on the 150000

Kat W said...

This vintage card is just so pretty - the DP is divine! Your colouring is lovely - you were so patient to do all those little flowers!

Hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...