WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 10 August 2013

A Gem Of A Challenge (GDT) Summer

I have no idea when this will appear on Blogger as although my Schedule says British Summer Time, Blogger seems to think I'm on Martian Time or something weird - I've had delays of up to nine hours so far - it's no wonder you think I am keeping very strange hours!

OK, today is the day that I've been keeping really really secret for aaaaaaaaages but can now share with you!  I guess the clue is in the post title but yes, I am GDT for A Gem Of A Challenge today, wheeeee.

I was so thrilled to be asked by Mandy if I would like to do this that it took me at least two seconds to send the email back, lol.

The theme for this challenge is SUMMER and here is my card:


Now, I have a quite a few PG stamps, polymer, not digi, and this one was perfect for the theme but I think I have had him so long he appears to be retired now - not sure if he is Max, Jack or Andy, but whichever, he is kinda cute!

Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Echo Park: Summer Days
Sentiment is Hobby Arts
Stars punched with X-Cut Medium Palm Punch

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful Summer themed PG makes!

My next GDT outing with the Gems is 31 August.

I would also like to enter this little chap into the challenge over at
TOTALLY GORJUSS - HOT HOT HOT

Hugs, Squirrel xx

And as Blogger seems to be eating my posts, here are links to the last couple of days
in case you thought I'd left the planet

A Tiny Bit Tiddly



17 comments:

Mary J said...

So sweet, Squirrel! Love that image! Have a lovely weekend honey!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous .. love the bright colours
Lisax

Annette said...

Congrats on your DT spot, and it's a lovely card honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

downrightcrafty said...

ooooooo so cheerful hope the sun comes out here too gorgeous card
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on your GDT spot and what a cutie, lvely Summery colours

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your GDT spot Squirrel. Gorgeous card and very summery.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

All gorgeous and beautiful cards Squirrel as always and congratulations on your GDT have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Beautiful,fab image.xxx

Sue said...

Yippee, so thrilled to see you as GDT at Pink Gem.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful colouring.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

The Little Stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Squirrel and very well deserved!

By the way, your previous posts popped up fine in my blog list :o)

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny love the bright colours and congrats on your DT spot! well deserved! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card squirrel, and welcome to the pink gem team.
Hugs Kelly

Mandy said...

Beautiful card as always Squirrel,lovely colours perfect for our theme...
Thank you for being our Guest designer and joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend...
Mandy x

Debs said...

Congrats on your GDT Squirrel so lovely to have you join us at AGOAC.
Gorgeous summery make - fabulous colouring.
Thanks for popping by my blog today - so lovely to see :o)
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Squirrel, this is so adorable. Fab colouring as always hun. Great to have you as GDT too. :o)

Donna x

Kat W said...

Lovely card and huge congrats on your GDT spot :-D

Hugs, Kat xx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Squirrel,
Just saw you over at A Gem of a Challenge as a GDT. Just wanted to say that I love your design. The colours are lovely & the image is really cute. Love it :) Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like. Why not enter the DT Call? :)

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...