WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 27 December 2011

You're My Most Favourite ...

Afternoon all!  Hope you managed to have a Happy Christmas and that Santa brought everything you'd hoped for.  He didn't?  Was that because you were naughty?  Come on .... own up to Auntie Squirrel!

It was a very pleasant but quiet Christmas here at Squirrel Towers with just me, the Toadster and the Vincent.  But that was fine by us - morning Mass, bacon sandwich, open pressies, a bit of telly, dinner and a snooze!  Yesterday was lunch at the Oldies - must admit that we were expecting jacket potatoes and cold meats so we were a little thrown by being presented with a full roast dinner and a pudding.  Crikey, the old fur is getting a bit stretched around the belly area now.  Good job that Toad dragged me out (kicking and screaming I hasten to add) for a long walk this morning - and we have been disco dancing on the Wii this afternoon.

Anyhoo, today was my first chance to get to play for a few days so I grabbed it with both paws.  I bought a couple of Mo Manning stamps earlier in the month and had been itching to play with this little cutie.


And as I failed miserably to make enough Christmas cards this year I thought I would make a few New Year gifts.  Very simple but postable!


Yes, I know the calendar clashes horribly, but when it is open the pages are white so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb then.  That adorable sentiment came with the image.  Who could resist it!

Anyhoo, I'm off downstairs again to get some dinner sorted.  After all that exercise I'm famishing and in danger of wasting away (yeah, right, like that'll ever happen, lol).

Hugs xxx

20 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is fun ! really cute creation,
happy 2012
greetings, martina
x

Claire said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Love the calendar and the new image is just fab. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you Squirrel and Mr Toad. Glad you had a lovely time.
Really sweet gift, adorable image.
Sarah xx :0)

kay said...

adorable card,you have coloured the image perfectly,know what you mean re the tummy :)

Julie said...

What a brilliant idea for a desk calendar,brilliant! Hope you've had a great Christmas,Julie.x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and that sentiment is just so cute!

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab calendar card Squirrel. Glad you had a good Christmas. Same happened to us, 2 roast dinners so just having jacket potato and tuna today. Debs xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Squirrel. xx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous hun and I just adore the sentiment! xxxx

Martina said...

Oh...how cute is this!!! I love it!! =)
Martina

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Squirrel, such a sweet image. And here I am scoffing a tin if celebrations lol
Clairexx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, such a sweet image
Lindsay xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.stunning gift idea and i love your colours and sweet adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Squirrel, love the sentiment to bits, so cute, and the little image is gorgeous...as is your colouring..glad you had a great day..me too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rufus said...

Had a big smile at the sentiment, I can hear my little niece saying that. Another fantastic card.
Hugs,
R/

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love that image so sweet, hugs pops x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous image, love the colouring - makes a great gift.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

very very cute!! love the calendar idea xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous colouring and a fabulous card and gift. Fab image too

Squirrel said...

Fabulous colouring! And I find it hard to believe that you didn't make enough cards - however many did you send? LOLOL
Squirrel-sweltering-in-34*C-heat-{gasp} xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...