WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday, 7 April 2011

My Partner In Crafting Crime - Layer It Up

When I saw this challenge over at MY PARTNER IN CRAFTING CRIME it seemed perfect for me, as there are times when I just don't know when to stop layering!  The criteria is 3 or more - I've managed 6 in places ..... but I could have kept going!


I've used Milton With Daisy, distress inked, papers from various pads of K&Co, a piece from scrap box, two Martha Stewart punches and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.  The butterfly was cut from the same sheet of K&Co paper as the beige matting behind Milton.

Thanks for popping over to see me, I love your visits, you really lift my day.

Hugs Sxx

15 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, very sweet image beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

Chrissy said...

What a cute wee name 'Milton'..lol..A very cute card,and beautiful backing papers, they are gorgeous..and of course...Milton.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Aj* said...

Its beautifull )


aj.

Jan said...

Adorable card and little bear xx Jan

Kat said...

This is really pretty Squirrel. Milton is so cute and I love that DP.

Kat xx

Doreen said...

Wow this is gorgeous.xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card squirrel.i love the sweet milton and fantastic colours and papers.
i hope you are feeling a little better hun :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous and beautiful card,love the colour's,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rufus said...

lovely colors! Hope that you're feeling better.
R/

debby4000 said...

beautiful and cute.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

This is really cute Squirrel, and lovely pretty papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tasha said...

Oh this is so cute, such pretty colours
love tasha xx

Shelby Goolsby said...

Ahhhh, such a cute card!! Thanks for playing at My Partner In Crafting Crime. Hugs, Shelby

Delphine said...

This is super cute, Squirrel! I love this Milton bear, coloured to perfection again! Gorgeous colours and papers too! Hugs Delphine xx

bosenberries said...

Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...