WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 16 March 2011

A Thank You With Attitude

My latest ebay purchase arrived this weekend and I could not wait to have a little play - have had to wait to post the card here because I wanted it to get to Sarah first!


Hanglar & Stanglar girl (with Attitude) painted in distress inks, papers are all Dovecraft Back To Basics II and sentiment is Hero Arts.

Hugs, Sxx

12 comments:

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. You are so lucky, I have been trying to get my hands on this set. Hugs, Carissa

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

Wowww this is really gorgeous Squirrel! Looks so great dear! Love the colours!
Hugs Kristel

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love your hanglar she looks fabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, isn't she cool ? wow, very pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

craftymum said...

Hi Squirrel
I got this card yesterday. Thank you so much. It is even better in real life.Thank you for your sweet comments too. You are a sweetie. So glad you like your Hanglar stamp
Warm Hugs sarah X

Mina said...

she is just gorgeous S and you have used her so brilliantly...I love the simple layout and the sentiment is brill too
Mina xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card squirrel.i love the fab image and really lush colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, Squirrel! I just love those images, and you have coloured yours so beautifully! Fantastic choice of colours, fab papers and layout, I love it ALL! Thank you for your lovely comment too:-) Lots of hugs Delphine xx

Rufus said...

No wonder you couldn't wait to ink her up, sweet!
Give my favorite blog kitty a nice scratch from me,R/

Tasha said...

What an fab colour combo - the paper is lovely ill be hunting that down! Super cute image and wonderful sentiment
love tasha xx

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Squirrel, I love the Hanglar image, she's cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...