WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 3 May 2010

Big Hairy Boys In Aprons

The Hairy Bikers' Big Night Out - if you get a chance to catch them at a theatre near you, don't hesitate, get a ticket and go see them!

I have not laughed so hard or for so long in years, and the sight of Dave Myers in a pink and gold spandex leotard singing "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" has probably scarred me for life but it was hilarious.

Didn't get just one recipe, came home with about 15 of them, all beautifully reproduced in the Tour programme booklet.

Great night out with two big lads who really do know how to cook!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Will have to keep an eye out,my in laws just love to watch them on the box. Happy cooking x

Sarah said...

ooh, what receipes were included?!?! I love their Lemon Drizzle cake, just divine!
xx :0)

Helen said...

Ooooh...I {heart} the Hairy Bikers!
Glad you enjoyed yourself hunny!
Helen x

Rufus said...

This has got to be a UK thing, (or maybe I need to get out more?!) since I've still got no idea what you're talking about! But the main thing is you obviously had a good time!!
Hugs,
R/

Cynthia said...

Always enjoy seeing them on tv, glad you had a great night out.
Cheers
Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...