WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 23 February 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Freestyle or Stencil


Hellooooooo!

Thursday again chaps, they come round fast, and here we are with another
new challenge theme from the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE

This time the theme is
Your Favourite (Background) Freestyle or Stencil

My collection of stencils has been slowly growing over the past couple of years, I have formal ones, casual ones, graphic ones ..... they all have their uses.  I've now started to stencil through stencils (which pleases me no end) which is how I formed this heart shape.


Taylored Expressions "Flickering" stencil inked through a home made heart stencil
Lawn Fawn 6x6 papers
Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Ink Pads

The sponsor of this challenge is






Hugs





4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Well I must say that is clever! Love the double stencilling! Gorgeous image too. Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Curly said...

I love this mrs S, the colour theme is gorgeous and your painting with DI is flawless!! I love this to pieces.
Have an amazing weekend my lovely
hugs Bridget :) xx

Elaine Stark said...

Love the stencil and the cute critter. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, I have been AWOL. Sorry.
I love your little love bug, love the background paper and stencil. AW!
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...