WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 12 January 2023

AYLI (DT) Favourite Reason To Craft

 Crikey, it's been a month since I last blogged anything - is there anyone still out there?  Faith, are you there loyal buddy?!

So, 2023 and off we go with the first AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE of the year
and the theme is Your Favourite Reason To Craft
(birthday/Christmas/just because....)

For me it's birthdays, they are what I make the most of during a crafting year, and I love to be able to make them personal.


Bet you would never guess that my boss has had her 50th now!

Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) and paper pieced
Background entirely from the same autumnal themed paper pad

The prize for the winner of this challenge is an 
invitation to guest design with the team for February!

Hope you will join us.

Hugs



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

A super card and a great design. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...