WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 21 July 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Fur Feathers or Scales

 I wasn't going to mention this week's weather, but by crikey it has been exceptional - on Monday it was dear old Suffolk that broke the UK high temperature record (obviously exceeded on Tuesday), and I have to say I HAVE HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT!  The forecast for tomorrow is 19C and I cannot wait to be able to breathe again.

Anyhoo, it is time for a new theme at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE and this time
it is Your Favourite - Fur, Feathers, or Scales (and why)

Soft and fluffy fur!  I quite like feathers themselves, but am nervous of birds, they are so delicate, except for chickens, chickens are sneaky and evil.  Scales are attached to things that freak me out (sorry to the tortoises), so fur it is, it's soft, it's strokeable, it's warm, it's usually wrapped around something I'd like to cuddle.


For this one I have used the Bears set from CC Designs
painted her with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
teamed her with some papers from Lawn Fawn and Sunny Studio Designs
and a die from Crealies
Corner punch is unlabelled so can't tell you what that is

The sponsor for this challenge is the ever popular and talented


Hugs


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

My niece in Suffolk and brother near Charlwood, (the record temp) feel exactly as you do. I hope you feel better today for you all.

Your card is darling, love the paper, the punched square, and it's colour and the wonderful little bear, with as always, your fab colouring.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute, Lovely bright colours. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...