WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 November 2021

Snow Buddies (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, hope you are all ok.  Now, as I was getting ready to leave work last night, I was shocked by how dark it already was at 4.30.  The day before hadn't seemed so bad, but it dawned on me that we are already halfway through November and well on the way to Christmas (I mean, the Aldi advert has started already!).  So basically here we are at the start of winter (yes, I know, not until 21 December if you want to be technical) and 4 months of probably crap weather.  I wonder if that weather will include snow this time.  There will be no such thing as a snow-day for me anymore as we were all set up for home-working during lockdown.

Anyhoo, everyone should have someone to build a snowman with.



Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love these little characters, so beautifully coloured on the plaid Squirrel. OH! NO! no more snow days? Guess we won't have snow, the bulbs are already showing through and my brother just told me it means a mild Winter? I expect that means rain!
Faith x

Lee said...

I adore these lil guys.Love your cards always so cheery and great colouring.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...