WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 December 2020

Winter Kisses (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello chaps, did you miss me last week?  Sorry about that, things all went a bit wobbly for a while.

Anyhoo, not to worry, here are some Winter Kisses for you.


Things used
I used the double stitched stax dies on this but the single stitched are

Image painted with Distess Inks (ReInkers).  I couldn't buy the die for this one so she has been fussy cut.

Hugs






2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Squirrel, is you little girl saying Oops? about last week or is she just warming her hands LOL. Hope all OK and I love your plaid and image. Another Great card.
Faith x

cebelica said...

This is such a lovely card. I like the colours here. Fb work! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...