WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 June 2020

Creating A Scene (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Thursday again peeps!  I'm not sure where the weeks are going, but I think the last time I checked the calendar it was only Easter.

Anyway, you know by now that alternate Thursdays mean a new challenge theme from the AS YOU LIKE IT team, and this time around it is to Create A Scene (Or Not) - the choice is yours, but please do remember to tell us about your preference.

I'm really lazy when it comes to creating scene cards - don't get me wrong, I will do them, but sometimes the faff required is more than I can face, so I do tend to make more subtle scenes, i.e. not much in them!



Ingredients for this simple card are:
and lashings of Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I had trouble with the photo on this one, not sure what happened but the expose was off, and trying to tweak it so you can actually see it has caused the sky and foreground grass to fade to almost nothing.  Bah!

So, that's me done, but you will be wondering about the prize for the winner - one lucky person will get to be a Guest Designer with the AYLI crew for July!

Go on, go and get scene-ing.

Hugs to all (socially distanced of course)








4 comments:

Annette said...

This looks perfect to me. I LOVE that foxy. I think he's my fave from the set.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Everytime I visit, I say AW! and this card does that to me too, I love it, it's a darling card Squirrel.
Take care
Faith x

Lorraine said...

Aww, that little fox is so cute and I love the scene you've created for him. Gorgeous colouring as always Squirrel
Lorraine x

Elaine Stark said...

Love this little fox and your scene. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...