WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 19 December 2019

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Die

Hello peeps, it's time for our final AS YOU LIKE IT challenge of 2019 and hopefully it is one you will enjoy!

This time we would like you to share a Favourite Die with us (and explain why)

I love the variety of fonts that are available in stamp form these days and I have a huge collection of sentiment stamp sets, and whilst they are fabulous on their own I absolutely LOVE word dies, especially if they can match up with some of the sentiments I have


I am in love with this word die, I think it will be used an awful lot - a simple card but with just the right amount of impact

and a little heart punch for finishing off

The sponsor for this challenge is

Hope to see you there for this challenge, if Santa brings you a new favourite die that's ok, you will still have time to enter!

Hugs to you







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I could say that about you, because I have a smile every time I visit, another fab card Squirrel.
Faith x

Annette said...

I could say the same about you! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...