WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 15 August 2019

As You Like It (DT) Colour Combo

Well hello AYLIers, it is time for another challenge over on the

We have a colourful challenge for you this time - it's your choice between
Pink & Green OR Blue & Orange

I like both combos, and it was a difficult choice, I had images that would have suited either, but I have been itching to get this pretty stamp inky so I went with Pink & Green


Isn't this just darling?
MFT Clear Stamps - Bitty Birthday
MFT DieNamics - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
Papers from The Works
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) used as watercolours
Kraft card base

Our sponsor for this fortnight is



5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image.x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colour combo, always such a pleasing combination. Love your flowers, a beautiful card.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

So delicate and pretty. Elaine

Annette said...

Good choice! Love the pretty florals sweetie. xx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Squirrel and I love your pink and green..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...