WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 12 May 2019

Bring Out The Sunshine

Hello peeps!  Sorry, didn't mean to startle you by sneaking up on you on a Sunday!

It's back to work tomorrow, after a week off, and to distract myself and try to postpone the Sunday blues, I got the inks out this afternoon.  It must have worked, because I totally forgot I was supposed to be batch making pasta sauce, so that is now bubbling away and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is cold enough by bedtime to pop in the freezer.

Yesterday, the Mister ran the gauntlet of our Royal Mail/Post Office parcel collection depot.  It is something of a challenge, and certainly not user friendly as it is (a) a 12 mile round trip (b) in the centre of town (c) the parking is atrocious.  Anyhoo, the little red card had said there were two items to collect, and one of them was all mine!  I love happy parcels.  This one was from the fabulous Dies To Die For store and contained my latest purchase from the new MFT release (grin).

As today is the first dry day we have had this past week, this little lassie seemed the right choice.


I really did enjoy colouring her up with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
(the little bird is in the set, I masked him onto her hat)
Sparkly enamel dots from stash

There is a matching die to go with the stamp set, but I opted to fussy cut

All of the linked ingredients above are available from Dies To Die For Online Store

Okay then, best I get back to the pasta sauce cauldron before it becomes BBQ sauce!

Have a great week everybody.

Hugs


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous papers dies and that little gal, love it all.
Faith x

Jean said...

Cuteness overload in this card xx love it all xx hopping on x

Annette said...

Lovely little lassie indeed! Love the chick. ps - what've you been ordering from DTDF without fessing up to me this time? ;0) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...