WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 May 2017

DTDF (DT) Pinkies Cupcakes & Balloons

Phew!  How is the week back at work after a holiday always the toughest?  Crikey, glad that's done with.

Anyhoo, happy Saturday folks, it is my day to design on the DIES TO DIE FOR blog and I have not one, but two, for you today.


OK, so they are verrrrrry clean and simple, but I think it just shows these super cute girlies off beautifully.

From the Dies To Die For online store I have used:



and in addition:
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Polychromos Pencils
A sentiment from an ancient Personal Impressions set
and an equally ancient piece of a Papermania pad

There is a Pinkies Christmas stamp too called Peppermint, she is cute too so I might use her soon.

That's me done for today so I wish you all a wonderful weekend

Hugs, Squirrel xx




3 comments:

Christine L said...

CAS - and gorgeous!!

Christine x

coops said...

Both so gorgeous Squirrel.I love the sweet girl images and your colours are fab :D

Annette said...

And they're both fabulous as always, hun. Perfect shading and lovely depth on the hair. Gorgeous girls! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...