WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 11 August 2016

AYLI (DT) Favourite Flower

Morning all, time for another new challenge from the AS YOU LIKE IT team

This time we've gone all green fingered and are asking you to show us your
FAVOURITE FLOWER
and don't forget to tell us about your choice

Here is my make:



Oh my, another difficult choice to make - if they were in-the-ground flowers then I would choose daisies every time as they are just such happy little blooms - but if I were to receive a bunch for a vase then it would be roses, especially if they were scented.  Mum always cuts some from the garden to have indoors and they make the house smell so lovely.

For this card I have used the bunch of roses and rounded vase from a Clearly Besotted set called
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Dovecraft Bloom and Grow
and the sentiment die is a top edger from Impression Obsession

Our sponsor for this challenge is
£12 voucher


Off you go, bloom where you grow!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



16 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh this is super beautiful hun. Love that stamp. Perfect , hugs, Jayne x

Aileen said...

Stunning card I love it. The roses are beautifully coloured, so soft and pretty. The whole layout is so elegant.

Elaine Stark said...

I love the fresh look of those roses. A beautiful card. Elaine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous image and beautiful CAS design, love the papers too.
Lorraine

Brenda said...

Lovely! I love the softness of your coloring.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Squirrel have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love the gorgeous flowers Love and hugs Carole x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Squirrel I can smell them from here!! Awesome colouring and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine L said...

This is so pretty Squirrel..... I'm so glad to see that they are pink roses... and they match that background paper so well!

Big hugs
Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such prettily colored flowers. I would like to receive this bouquet because it's not real. Any not real flower is my favorite. :-)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful, love the rose background paper and your colouring, as always. Great sentiment.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, love the flowers and pretty colour scheme
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

This is really pretty Squirrel, what a super stamp xx

Kat W said...

Snap! I went for roses too and I love them even more for card making than IRL! This rose stamp is gorgeous and combined with the rose paper it makes for such a pretty card :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

Roses are my faves too hun, but only by a margin as there are so many others I love in the garden, but the scent of the roses is heavenly. Fab card hun, and I love the pretty soft colours. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...