WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 12 May 2016

In The Pink (DT) Happy Anything

Hi peeps!  I am on the Big Pink Naughty Step this time around - I should have posted this morning but unfortunately life has a habit of disrupting plans, so here I am now.  The right day, just running a tad late!

Anyhoo, a fabulous new challenge from the IN THE PINK team, and for this fortnight we would like you to celebrate HAPPY ANYTHING - your card can be for any occasion or event so long as it is happy!

Here is my DT card - it's different for me, and could be used for lots of occasions.  I do like to have versatile cards in my stash!



I have used the Penny Black "Petal Party" clear stamp set and two Memento inks
This really was easy peasy to make
Once the base card was stamped with the flower and leaf
I stamped the bigger flower onto the scrap of patterned paper and fussy cut, the leaf was stamped onto white card using the same green as the base leaves
I edged a strip of white card with the pink ink, and layered a white mat over.  
Finally I cut the Mama Elephant happy die from the same paper as the flower and added a Card Candy centre to the bloom


Our scrumdumptious sponsor for this challenge is the amazing Tracy from DIES TO DIE FOR

Two weeks to enter - go off and get happy, but don't forget to come back and enter!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

wow...that is a very effective card Squirrel..love the stamped background and the spotty flower...really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

A really pretty card - love the happy word - which is different than my Hero Arts one - but still curved like we said!!

And you're off the naughty step now!! LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Ruth said...

Lovely job! Love that flower and the pink mixed with green. The die cut spotty happy is perfect. Xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Squirrel love the colour's
Dianne xx :)

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl & I LOVE the stamped background paper :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! I wouldn't have thought this as your card, but I absolutely LOVE it. Gorgeous work
Faith
x

Annette said...

Definitely not your usual style honey, but beautiful and I love the spot of lime green accents in the pink. A lovely layout and a very pretty floral stamp.
xx

thecraftycavalier said...

This is stunning! I love it. Fab flower and great background. Love it xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Polka dots make me happy! This is so crisp and happy. Great job. I haven't pinked in much too long (I haven't much of anything'd lately actually).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...