WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 12 April 2016

Hello Honey

I was at a loose end yesterday and just rummaging through stamps to see what would inspire me, and I found one that started the ball rolling.  Whether it was inspired or not remains to be seen!


You can tell that the camera doesn't know how to deal with a lot of white space!

So, I started with masking off the edges of the card and then in the centre panel
I stamped with a Woodware Old Letter stamp
Then I stamped, coloured up Honey from CC Designs and fussy cut her
and finally added the Memory Box hello word die

and that's it.

Hope your day is a good one.  It is piddling down here, has been since yesterday afternoon.  Rosie has an appointment with the v.e.t for a claw clipping this morning (if I can catch her) and then it's off to the garage again as the exhaust saga continues.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

update:  claw-clip cancelled. I'm bleeding and she's scarpered in a right hissy fit. The joy of cats. Sigh!



12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely day here yesterday but dull this morning. Fab card, love the script background and super cute image. I have a little giveaway if you are interested

Karen Oliver said...

I had to stop by to let you know I love this.....it may not be your normal style but its definitely a style you do beautifully. I love everything about it. xo

Jane said...

Hello to you too :)

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, Luv Sam x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous image. Great card x

Annette said...

Honey is FAB, and I cannot get over your attention to detail on the fussy cutting. I thought she was masked. FAB job and lovely colouring (my 3 fave colours as you know!) Lovely card hun. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, love the sweet image and fab background. Hope your car is sorted soon....good luck with Rosie's claws!
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

a PERFECT designer card, I would buy it in a posh shop as it's SPECIAL, your rummaging worked well.

As for puss - well what can I say?

Sarah said...

This is BRILLIANT!! Sorry to hear the pedicure didn't go well xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous fussy cutting hon, and a perfect card! I love how you put her in front of the scripty stamp... that looks so good!

Hugs
Christine x

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is stunning, out of the box for you, but I love it hugs Jacqui xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I have 5 of those boogers... cats that is, not exhaust leaks. Somehow... somehow... when I pull the cat carrier out of the closet they just know which one it is that has the appointment and that one of the bunch comes up missing. Very curious how that is.

Lovely card and very different for you. I rather like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...