WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 31 August 2015

A New Challenge

Morning folks!  There is a new SRC coming in an hour's time (Squirrel's Random Challenge) - I won't tell you any more except to show you my first make for it.



This (complete with Rosie hair in the corner) is Puddle Jumper Twila from CC Designs
She's been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with Polychromos Pencils for hair
The stitched clouds border is from L'il Inkers
Purple papers from different LOTV pads
Sentiment by Hero Arts stamped in Grape Jelly Memento

My talented little helpers, Annette and Jayne, have both made some fabulous inspiration pieces for the challenge so best you come back later this morning - and of course we want you to join in the fun!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


14 comments:

Julye said...

What a fab card as always and love that sentiment too, and help from Rosie how purrfect, my sons cat helps me but generally by sitting on whatever I am trying to do or pinching ribbon, flowers or anything she can find on my desk really, but then again she often visits my craft room and will bring me flowers and ribbons from my desk which just makes me smile. Have a fun day and hope to pop back later.

Doreen said...

Love the image,just gorgeous.x

Annette said...

What can I say, Twila's gorgeous, and I love her in Purple. That sentiment is perfect for her. Love those papers too and the stitched die looks fab as clouds. Perfect card hun. Complete with Rosie hair.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Alison59 said...

Fab card Squirrel and my fave colour too :-)

Christine L said...

Well this is gorgeous hon, and so perfect for today's weather...... it's been chucking it down here!

I'd love to join in - but am away for a few days later this week so don't think I'll make it... ah well....

Big hugs
Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

What a fun little image..gosh, I used to love doing that in the puddles..still do but only when I have the G/kids with me..fabulous colouring and card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous! Such a sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful sentiment.
Hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

What a happy card, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a happy card and great sentiment. love the colours and the die.

Sue said...

Squirrel, this is gorgeous, super duper colouring and beautiful sentiment...I love it.
Sue...xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very cute and sweet! I love that you used the cloud border as a border for your image piece. So clever! And the extra embellishment of cat hair is a must!!!

Christina Hor said...

I'm in love with this cutie pie and your clever layout Squirrel! Never thought of using my dies clouds that way before. Thanks for the inspiration. Beautiful sentiment and so true. Sending hugs and a beautiful day wish your way Squirrel.

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. What a super cute image and I love the cloud effect.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...