WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 March 2015

Spring Blossom

Morning all.  Hope you are ok.  I confess to only having just got dressed, but in my defence I was up early to watch the F1 qualifying for tomorrow's Malaysian GP.  Nothing quite like a flump about in your dressing gown on a Saturday morning.

Anyhoo, earlier in the week I posted two cards I made using the same stamp.  Different stamp this time but still two of them.


It's another CC Designs stamp and this one is Pollycraft: Blossom.
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Papers are all Nitwits
Stitched die is DieNamics Rounded Corner Rectangles set
Custom sized card base

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


13 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are simply adorable Squirrel
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,they are both gorgeous.xxx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous in all the colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Ruth said...

Beautifully coloured, Squirrel. Enjoy the race tomorrow. Been a long time since I got up early for a GP!

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

I love the little rainbow on her top :) really cute cards :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Squirrel, such a sweet image and beautiful colouring.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Pollycraft have loads of Paula's digis. This is so cute and so lovely in both colour ways x

Judith said...

so cute Squirrel - I just love the lovely colours and cute image - so jealous of your dressing gown morning! hugs Judith x

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautifully coloured my gorgeous girl. Both are stunning but my favourite may just be the yellow one and I don't even like yellow! Stunning! Hugs, Jayne xx

Jackie said...

She looks so sweet in both colours Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE love love them both, again they look so different in different colours, fabby cards.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Both are very pretty card-downright adorable even. Love the differences with the different color palette. Getting more bang for your buck but changing the colors and papers up--always a good thing.

Annette said...

Your twins are adorable. The colours are so pretty and girlie, and their hair has so much texture. I love the cloudy backing paper too! And is that the rounded corner die I spy too! I've been using that a smudge lately too. I may be a teensy bit addicted to it. ps - prepared to see my new xmas tag soon. It my have to become my new favourite since it cost so much! Eeeek.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...