WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 16 January 2015

Conspiracy

Morning all - just popping by quickly to say hello.

It must be a conspiracy - not only is the laptop still playing silly buggers at home (it should have gone to the doctor last weekend but I was poorly most of Saturday so it is still sitting there sneering at me) but now I find that I cannot add pictures to posts from my work computer.  Don't know if it is the computer or Blogger, to be fair, but the way things are going with electronics, I have my suspicions!
 
Anyway, hope you are all well, and I hope to be able to resume normal service soon!!
 
Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

17 comments:

AndreaNorris said...

Hope to see you soon Squirrel - we miss you x

Kathyk said...

Technology eh? Hope both you and your computer feel better soon.

I know how frustrating it can be ... got up yesterday morning - NO INTERNET AT ALL!!! Was out of action for nearly TWELVE HOURS!!

Kathyk

Andrea said...

I hope so (resuming normal service), because I'm getting withdraw symptoms lol.. Hope the pc doctor can do his magic soon

Andrea x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
Missing you and hope you are feeling much better now and things get back to the norm soon have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

Alison59 said...

Ooh naughty gremlins in the works. Hope you're fixed up soon :-)

Mary J said...

:( what a pain in the *rse for you! I hope things get resolved asap!

Jane said...

You're not having much luck of late my sweet friend. Hope you are feeling better and that you can get your PC issues sorted soon.
Hugs
Jane

Tanya said...

Looking forward to seeing your new makes when your electronic issues are resolved :D

Tags xx

Sarah said...

Lovely to hear from you Squirrel, hope you resume normal service soon xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

My home computer refuses to add photos in Firefox but will in Chrome... so it could be the browser..... it could be your computer.... it could be Blogger.... but for sure I know it is a conspiracy!!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awwwww missing you xx😢

Kat W said...

I hope both you and the silly pooter are 100% fighting fit ASAP and see you back here soon.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Helen said...

Hope you and the computer are feeling better soon. For the problems at work; it might be the browser being outdated. Have the same here, I can blog and leave comments, but no post can be made :-(
Regards

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh, I think technology is evil at times!!! I hope you get that laptop to behave itself really soon. Miss you. Hugs, Jayne xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I see the conspiracy is still happening.... I feel picked on. But I suppose not as picked on as you feel. Hurry back, Squirrel!!!

Mary J said...

Missing your makes, Shirley!!!

Wishcraft said...

Oh dear... sorry to hear you're still having technical difficulties! Hope it's all sorted soon.

Thank you for my lovely card hun... and I don't know about Chester having a holiday in Suffolk, I might need a holiday from him soon ;o) Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...