WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 11 April 2014

Going Dotty

Evening all.  Anyone else agree that there have been far too many days in this week?  But it's the weekend for me now, whoooo, and a four day week next week before a four day weekend, double whoooo!

Anyhoo, because of the amount of discomfort I've been in for the past few months, my crafting time has been limited, and my cards have become (even by my standards) more simplified.  It's annoying me now because my colouring is starting to suffer.

Here is another pretty basic layout but I just could not resist the chance to play with some new rubber.


This little sweetie is a new stamp from CC Designs called Pollycraft Dotty
She has been coloured up with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Distress Markers
Pretty pink floral paper was a magazine freebie
Gold borders are from stash
And that awesome sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches

She does make me smile.  There will be more of these cuties to come soon.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


Candy Reminder: £20 Bunny Zoe's voucher up for grabs - open to Followers until 3 May!
You can find the candy post here.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

She is fab Squirrel!! xx

Sue said...

Awwwww she is such a cutie for sure and your colouring looks fabulous to me.
I hope your pain eases soon and that you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...

Oh poor you Squirrel, hope you will be feeling better soon.
When I have problems colouring I just resort to a Topper, I know it's not "Proper" Cardmaking but it can help...
Gorgeous card and nothing basic about it, it's super.
Debbiex

Lorraine said...

She is so sweet! I hope your pains heal soon. Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, she is so cute. Hope you feel better soon.

Deborah A

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm sorry to hear about your health woes. This card still says "Squirrel" to me all over! It is sweet and simple and wonderful.

Debs said...

What a cutie!!!
Love your CAS designs and your colouring is perfect.
Hope your pain eases soon :o(
Have a fab weekend.
Debs xx

Jackie said...

I know just where you are coming from with the discomfort, I was hoping mine would go away with the warmer temperatures but it's clinging on for dear life:o(
What a delightful image and card, and your colouring looks great to me :o)
Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Squirrel and looks gorgeous to me.

If I miss commenting on any of your cards forgive me as I have an ear infection in both ears.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

You have rocked Dotty with these pretty colours. I love the CAS design too, it allows Dotty the space to be adorable!
X

Annette said...

So sorry you're still uncomfortable honey. Hope you're relaxing this weekend. Love this little girlie, she's adorable. Might have to to and seek her out. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.adorable sweet image and I love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

So, so cute and the CAS design is fab :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...