WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lost Balloon or Lost The Plot?

Evening all.  Let's see what happens tonight, as I am posting this at just before 6.30 - last night's card took four hours to appear in the Reading List (you must have thought I keep late hours when in fact I was tucked up in bed when it finally appeared!).


These little sweeties are from LOTV and called The Lost Balloon
Doesn't his sad face say it all?  Awwh.
Papers are from Wild Rose Studio
Sentiment is Hero Arts
Whimsy corner dies
I should mention the tiny weeny bow but have temporarily forgotten the make (oops)
Fancy scissors for the central border trim, although it doesn't exactly stand out in the photo
Oh, and of course, image painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I cannot believe how far behind I am with visiting you all, three weeks without a pc has felt like a lifetime, and now I'm back, I can't catch up.  Really sorry if I've not popped in yet, but I will do as soon as I can.

Hugs, Squirrel xx




22 comments:

Annette said...

Oh so cute. I love the papers for that image. Adorable.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh that's happened to me a few times lately - one of my posts didn't appear on blogger until the next day!

Lovely card hun. Love this sweet image and the papers are perfect :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Still on this godforsaken train, still haven't moved. Kill me now!

Tags xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its cute - the papers are just perfect
Lisa x

Kat W said...

That balloon DP co-ordinates so well with your image and the bunny looks so sad - I really feel sorry for him :-(

This post must have appeared pretty quickly as it is currently 19:44 :-) Who knows what Mr Blogger is up to sometimes!

Hugs,

Kat xx

Sue said...

Hi Squirrel, I must admit that I did think it was strange that your post was so late last night. I don't know why blogger does that sometimes.
Anyway, all in order today. I love that cute image, poor bunny though just want to give him a hug. Wonderful colouring as always and I love the papers.
Hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Awww what cute fluffy bunnies - love the perfectly matched DP's too :o)
Debs xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the fab design and colours.xxx

Chrissy said...

Awww..too cute Squirrel, love the image and colouring and fabulous balloon papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. Those little bunnies are so cute and I love the colour scheme too.
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Aww Squirrel this is adorable and absolutely gorgeous :)
hugs Mandy xx

Jackie said...

I've noticed that happening now and again too!
What a lovely card and a very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute. Love the colours and those bunnies have certainly got the ah factor.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel. Love the cute image.
Hugs
Caz x

Mary J said...

Totally adorable Squirrel! Love these sweeties!

Claire said...

This is adorable and I love the colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card, love all the balloons, you must have huffed and puffed to get them on there (sorry LOL) love the added corners too.

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful card such a sweet image, and OMG!!!!! don't you blame that one on me - and they are gorgeous to colour and so cute - can't wait to see your creations
Hugs Kate xx

Kat said...

Really sweet card Squirrel. Love those cute bunnies.

Kat xx

Dorte said...

Perfect papers for this cute LOTV image Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love the sweet bunnies and your lilac colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...