WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 7 May 2013

Sketcharific Cupcakes!

Morning all - well it is back to work for me today after a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, except for the headache and next-door building a shed for three days solid!  Only three weeks to the next one, whoopeeee.

Anyhoo, it's not often that I get a chance to join in the Cupcake Craft Challenge because it is usually over and gone before I remember.  But I was there at the go-get yesterday and made this using Liza's fabulous sketch.  This one is a keeper and will be using it again!


LOTV Looking Glass stamp
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Downloaded Nitwits papers - Eskimo Escapade
Memory Box flourish die and a hole punch

Hugs, Squirrel xx


18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

She is just adorable..love your colours

Anne

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, I love those papers. Thank you for the heads up about the challenge, I do appreciate it but stopped doing challenges 3 or 3 years ago because I simply don't have the time :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adore this image and a great colour combo x

Chrissy said...

Oh! She is sooo pretty Squirrel, love the papers and colouring and love the scroll die..great colour combo too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dorte said...

yup, a great sketch, and you have made a sweet card out of it,
hugs Dorte

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Jane said...

Great card my friend!
Oh yikes - I am being spied on by a little black puddy tat in the corner of my screen LOL
Does the cat have a name???
Hugs
Jane

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Beautifully coloured image.
Hugs
Caz x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image the papers and the swirls.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

How cute sweetie. Love the colours you have chosen. The papers are great.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sharon said...

Fab card. I love the colours you've used.

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous, lovely image and fab papers, colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Pretty image and colours, this is FAB hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Rebecca Hoy said...

Such a cute image, thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge, Rebecca x x x

Liza said...

Lovely work, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at CCC.

Liza x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...