WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 April 2013

Glamour Girl

Morning all.  Chilly but a day full of promise here, the sun is out, the birds are singing, I think Spring might truly have arrived at last.

I'm in a funny old mood these days, not sure what's wrong but I think I need a kick up the behind.  Motivation and mojo have both deserted me.  Maybe I need a little spending spree to get the creative juices flowing again - not that I need any encouragement, but Nitwits have a sale on (ending today) so that must be worth a look.

 I started this card Thursday night and have been faffing with it ever since, and now it's made, well, I'm not all that happy with it.  


This glamorous girl is from SCACD Oddly Sweet collection - she is called Lovester
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is Hero Arts
Papers are from Dovecraft Back To Basics IV
And one little piece of gingham Card Candi

Hope you are having a super Saturday!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Gosh just love thsi funny image, so brilliant, know lots of people this would fit with!!

I am feeling like you too. But I need to loose a bit of weight and its being a pain as i cannot be bothered exercising it's such a boar.
Did two Zumba classes this week, so hope thats helped!
Hope you feel a bit more up and go soon. Debbiex

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the colours and great design.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lol such a fun image! Fab card hun, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Well it made me smile! Love the fun image and pretty colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. I have taken most of the day on a card trying something out and when I achieved it I didn't like it and threw it away. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Yes, it made me smile too! I love the image and wonderful colouring - as always.
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

What a fab fun image :o)
Fabulous colouring as always.
Debs xx

rachel said...

great card Squirrel - just watched Monsters inc and this little lady reminds me of the one who turns out to be the boss lady! How funny xx

Chrissy said...

She made me smile too Squirrel, fabulous colouring as always...I think the change in the seasons can mess you around a bit..I'm plunging into Winter, but never felt better..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol Willis said...

I live it!! I thi k this is wonderful, fabulous image and brilliantly coloured.
Hugs
Caz x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Squirrel, I love the fun image which is coloured perfectly.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Hey Squirrel, where did you get my pic from LOL. Great fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Sonia said...

Happy Sunday my dear friend^_^
Your new creation is just wonderful^_^Funny image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Mary J said...

That is so gorgeous honey!

coops said...

hehehe so stunning squirrel.really fabulous image and i love your pretty colours :D

x coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO funny and perfect, love it

Zippy said...

I love this! Makes me chuckle! Really fab card xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...