WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 31 December 2012

A Wee Kitty

As a little Christmas present to myself, I bought the new kitten stamp set from Whimsy/Wee by Sylvia Zet.  All four of the kittens in the set are just so sweet - and as mum and dad are both big cat fans, I have made their thank you card using one of the little tykes


I've painted the kitty with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and used Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Pumice Stone, Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.



The purple paper is from First Edition Dreamcatcher pad and the green is from Blank Canvas and I used a Nestabilities trellis die.  The perfect sentiment is from LOTV.  And to finish, gold peel-off border lines from stash.

And that's it!

Hope you are all prepared for this evening/tomorrow morning.  We don't bother to stay up for New Year, it is, after all, only another day, so it will be off to bed before the fireworks for me!

Hugs Sxx

22 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Squirrel love that little kitty

Happy New Year to you

Anne

Tracy said...

Hi Squirrel,
Such a sweet card, and an adorable kitten image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mary J said...

Have a nice evening anyway Squirrel! Lovely sweet card!

Mary J said...

Have a nice evening anyway Squirrel! Lovely sweet card!

Pink Dandelion said...

Super cute card S, beautifully coloured as usual. Hope you have a good evening and Happy New Year. Debs xx

Claire said...

This is so so cute, love the imagw and simple clean design. Happy New Year to you hun. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable sweetie. Gorgeous image/colours and layout.

Happy New Year sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Uma said...

that's so cute! I like that trellis

Kat said...

Great card Squirrel. What a sweet kitty and lovely colours.

Tomorrow feels like just another day for us too except I get to eat out and have 2 days holiday.

All the best for 2013.

Kat xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card squirrel, the image is adorable Happy New Year.
Kevin xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous hun.i love the sweet kitty and fab colours.i shall be bed when the clock strikes too,have never celebrated new year.

xx coops xx

Sylvia Zet said...

Perfect simple and lovely card - just as my kitty was meant to be used for :) I love your creativity with colouring him - fur with stripes looks great :)

Squirrel said...

What a little dear! I love his stripes.

Christmas is over and I can't wait to get crafting again. I've missed it so much, but the house and the family had to come first for a while.

Happy New Year Squirrel!

fluffy hugs from your west country Squirrel, oooh-aaarrrr XXX

scrappymo! said...

So adorable,,,sweet card!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a sweet wee kitty. You'll have to use the other ones in the set new for us curious ones.

Joey said...

Awwwwwwwwww totally adorable! love this card. Happy New Year to you. Joey xx

Chrissy said...

MMMM....bedtime before fireworks...that was what I thought too...till my kids dragged me kicking and screaming up to the beach at silly o'clock at night...but had a wonderful time...just a tad deaf this morning from the sonic booms...gorgeous wee kitty, now that bought a smile to my face...gorgeous.Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year…2013

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol Willis said...

Such a sweet little image Squirrel. Love it. Thank you so much for the stamps (I opened them on Christmas morning), they are all gorgeous and I can't wait for the chance to get back in my craft room and start playing. Hope you have a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Hugs
Caz x

Jackie said...

What a lovely CAS card, that image is so cute :o)
Jackie xx

kay said...

Cute card Squirrel,happy new year,x

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card ^_^
Beautiful image and lovely details ^_^
Happy new year^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Zippy said...

Such a sweet card and image. Love the papers. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...