WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 11 November 2012

Fright Night

Afternoon all, are you having a nice Sunday?  The sun is shining brightly, the sky is blue, you've seen it in the movies, so you know it must be true ....... well, sort of.  HERE COME THE BOYS challenge is Favourite Films

I was too late in buying this stamp for Halloween but have been looking for a good excuse to use it - but it took me a while to choose a favourite film from the genre.  I've gone with Fright Night - anyone see it?  I do like a scare now and again.  It is funny watching frightening films with Toad because he really does jump out of his seat ......maybe I saw too many Hammer Horrors on C4 in my teens, lol.  You know what's coming, but it still scares you.


And the spooky ingredients are:
Stamped Image - Whimsy/Wee Stamps "Batty Boo"
Medium - Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers - from stash
Sentiment - Memory Box Typewriter Alphabet
Punch - Martha Stewart Goo Border

Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Pumpkin - Dried Marigold, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Shabby Shutters
Bats - Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Black Soot
Bowtie - Seedless Preserves
Ground - Pumice Stone

Hugs, Sxx

24 comments:

Kat said...

Great card Squirrel. Love that image, really sweet. Like wee boys trying to look scary lol! Love the Goo Border.

Kat xx

Lizzy said...

Fab card hun..just commented on this on FB :) great colouring :)

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Bud. Love the goo borders. Not a great horror fan here but that doesn't look too scarey to me. Debs xx

Sue said...

Such a wonderful image and coloured beautifully. I love that Goo border too!!

Hugs Sue

Caroline said...

Fantastic card that image is adorable and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Love this fab card.great image.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image, I'm not surprised you couldn't resist!! Love his little bat wings! I like the dripping border and the 'boo'
Enjoy whats left of Sunday.
Lorraine x

Janice said...

What a cutie! Think I'd cuddle up to both those little fella's - how could they give anyone a fright? Lovely card as always, Jx

thecraftycavalier said...

Scrum-a-licious. Super dooper this one hun. Love that image and the border is a gem! Love that you're listing the inks you use. This will be very useful when I get off my big bum and start practicing with the distress inks. Hugs, lazy lump x

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
luv
Debby

coops said...

aw love this hun.those bats are just too cute :D

xx coops xx

Craftdee said...

Tooooo cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one that buys stamps "too late", lol. Love that Goo border too. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card in the Favourite Film challenge at Here Come The Boys
Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

Jackie said...

Fantabulous fun card, love the drippy goo :o)
Jackie xx

Mojca said...

Oh this is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs! Mojca

Anonymous said...

Superb card! Love the image no wonder you wanted an excuse to use it! Glad Here COme the Boys was your excuse!! Good Luck Woo x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful ... Gorgeous image and great colouring. Love it!
Pauline x

Sylvia Zet said...

Beautiful colouring work again Squirrel!

Wishcraft said...

Super cute image and fabby colouring as always :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is ADORABLE Squirrel, love the cute image and fab border.

Donna x

Elise said...

HI Squirrel!!! :) OoOh I LOVE this! I love these SZ images .. way too cute for words, and you've coloured it up so BEAUTIFULLY! I used to love scary movies!!! But now .. uhhhhh .. not so much .. it really scares me too much! I've turned into a big scaredy cat! hahaha!!!! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, love the image gorgeous colouring but your drippy goo edge is fab
Hugs Kate xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Hi There

I have just come across your blog and i have to say your cards are adorable.

I have just become one of your newest followers.

hugs
caz

Sonia said...

Fabulous and funny^_^
Hugs,
SOnia

Anonymous said...

Wow such a fab card I LOVE that image, wondering why it's not in my collection :( Thanks for joining in with the HCTB's challenge, Mandz xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...