WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 30 September 2012

Wee Florist

Well, the short term memory so very nearly bit me on the bum again today ..... but I got a reprieve!  One of the ladies that I sit with in Church (they have semi-adopted me I think, and there we are like the three Wise Monkeys in the front row) said to me "you have remembered that it is Doreen's birthday on Tuesday?" - well of course I hadn't remembered Joan, don't be daft.

Anyhoo, Doreen had gone off to chat to someone so when she came back to collect her things I wished her a happy birthday for Tuesday.  "Tuesday?" she said, puzzled "It's Monday week, the 8th!".


Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers!

So, I got busy this afternoon and had so much fun painting this one:



So, I have used:
Stamped Image - Wee Stamps (Sylvia Zet) Wee Florist
Medium - Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Papers - Prima "Botanicals" (magazine freebie)
Extras - Martha Stewart pansy border punch, Doodlebug pearls

And here is she is close up - Toad was on the Wii Fit and could hear me muttering as I did her hair!


Right, that's me for today - I'm off to get dinner roasting.  Hope to see you tomorrow with my DT card for Without Words October Challenge.

Big hugs, Sxx




14 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Aww this is so sweet. Lovely card. Enjoy your roast. Debs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect in every way, huggles Pops x x x

scrappymo! said...

This is so very pretty. Your friend will just love it!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image the colours and the pearls, I like the pic .
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I love the pretty image and your beautiful colouring.
Fabby photo too - made me laugh!!

Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the stamp and you've coloured her beautifully. The picture of the squirrel really made me laugh too!
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Claire said...

This is so pretty hun and you have coloured the image beautifully. Love the papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Squirrel,love the image and always such gorgeous colouring.. and love your little friend with his arms up in the air, so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.she is a lovely pretty image and i love your beautiful colouring ;D
love the fab pic of the squirrel too, too funny ;D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

yet another delightful card Squirrel, at least you didn't have to rush it :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

so pretty, beautifully colours and fabulous shading hunny xx

thecraftycavalier said...

This is my favourite ever Squirrel creation. It's perfect in every way! Your colouring is just awesome on this one hun and the image is as sweet as can be. I can't belive how fabulous your colouring is - if you weren't my mate I'd sulk!!!!!!!! Super hugs, Jayne xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You do make me giggle with your stories LOL. another WONDERFUL card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...