WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 5 April 2011

CraftyCatz And Cupcake

Morning all.  Well, it's official, I have "quinsy" - apparently that's doctor speak for a throat infection to you and me.  Got a bucketful of antibiotics and they will be a challenge.  They have to be taken on an empty stomach - that is, one hour before food or two hours after.  Four times a day.  Now, for little squirrels that like to graze their way through a day this is going to be tough - I've had to work out a timetable!  And I reckon I will only be able to munch three times - that's appalling, don't they know about my mid-morning Wotsit attack?  It's going to be a long seven days .......

Anyhoo, here is a little card I made late yesterday afternoon for two challenges
CRAFTY CATZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE - April Showers, and


OK, maybe it isn't that funny, but watching a cat try and get out of the rain is quite amusing (horrid aren't I) - Image is LOTV, distress inked, papers and matting are Little Sizzles, sentiment is also LOTV from the same A5 stamp sheet, a few Nesties and my small flower punch, a sprinkle of gems for raindrops and that's it.

Oh yes, and the answer to yesterday's Spot The Deliberate Mistake?  Yep, Vicky got there first - how can a jam jar have a lid on it when it's got a spoon in it.  D'oh!  Tell ya, I worry myself sometimes.  Email me please hunny!

Hugs, Sxx


13 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie hope those antibiaotics work on your throat shug I love to munch I'm terrible for it to be honest lol so I really do feel for you.
Gorgeous card love the image it make me chuckle too actually lol love the colours & of course your colouring is perfect hun.
Yayyyyy thicky-Vicky got it right lol....psst you dont need send me anything hunni I just enjoy coming by here seeing all your stunning creations.... Take care & feel better soon.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

ergh, hope you feel better soon, anti bio's for me too, cold has all gone to my chest, fun fun.

Aj.

coops said...

aw hun, quinsy sounds nasty.i hope you feel lots better soon and get back to regular munching :D
love your card, the image is so sweet and i love the gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is sooo cute,I hope you get better soon.xxx

Delphine said...

Amusing and soooo cute, Squirrel! I love your card, the super cute image you have used (I confirm, I need to visit LOTV...) and the colours are fantastic! The nestie sun looks fab too:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! And good luck for your long seven days too... Hugs Delphine xx

Jackie said...

What a cute card, love the image :o)
I hope you are soon better
Hugs, Jackie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation in fab colours hugs Pops x x x

Sharon said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you're fighting fit soon.

That's such a cute card. I love the cheery colours you've used. Take care, Squirrel.

Donna said...

Super sweet card...thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cupcake...good luck :) Donna x

Tasha said...

Oh super sweet card, love the colour combo
love tasha xx

Christiana said...

What an adorable card! I love it. And your coloring is amazing.

Faye said...

Oh your fab card made me smile! Love the circle of yellow to look like a sun. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...