WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 25 October 2010

My first DT for Sketch & Stash - Challenge 47



Crumbs, is it really Monday morning already?  Where has the weekend gone?  By the time you are reading this, I shall be on my way to work so I hope my scheduling plays by the rules!

Anyhoo, I am chuffed to be able to say that it is SKETCH & STASH CHALLENGE time and as the newest member of the DT (this is my debut) I am feeling a bit nervous but the team are wonderful and I've had such a great welcome.

Sue has produced an amazing sketch for you for Challenge 47 and, naturally, the team have provided some stunning inspiration for you to ooh and ahh over.  The sponsor for this challenge is POLLYCRAFT DESIGNS so if you love your digi images, this is the place to go.

Here is Sue's sketch - remember, you have two weeks to enter ..... so no excuses!
And here is my card:






















So what stash did I use?  My new stash is that adorable Lili Of The Valley bunny stamp called The Night Before Christmas, this is his first inking, and I've coloured him with my Distress Inks, which I still class as new stash as I keep adding to the collection (lol), and the neglected stash are those Papermania papers, the blue is the oldest but the pink isn't too far behind.  The Martha Stewart snowflake is on it's second Christmas, as is the textured mirri card and the Sizzlets corners.

Thanks for coming over to see me, and I do hope you can take part in the challenge.

I'm also going to enter this card into the LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE who have the theme of Winter Fun this time.  I confess that this challenge has become a bit of a thorn in my side lately - I adore the LOTV stamps and have so much fun playing with them but I am still striving to reach the amazing standard that the LOTV team set.  I don't want to win the challenge (although that would be nice) but my ambition is to eventually make the Top 3!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

19 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi hun

Gorgeous card, love the little bunny and good luck with the LOTV challenge.

Hugs Ali x

PS Your colouring is really fantastic.

Jackie said...

Fab debut DT card Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Uma said...

aaaw gorgeous, so cute :)

Debbie said...

Really nice Squirrel, Love that image and as always your colouring is amazing. I especially like those corners, how have you done them, they look great, I woul use them on my Scrapbook pages too. Debbiexx

Sue said...

Hi Squirrel,welcome to the team sweetie.Really lovely card,super sweet image and i love your colours and your fabby colouring:)
Glad ya liked me sketch:-)

sue
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card squirrel.the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.a fantastic debut card :D

xx coops xx

mckinkle said...

Stunning card Squirrel, I really love it! I saw it on the DT roll call so had to come on over.

Lovely papers and the colours are so soft.

Keryn x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab debut card Squirrel, can I just say your colouring is amazing!!! Please do a Tut on how you get such a fab finish, Love it!!

D said...

You rocked it! Your card is awesome!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel :-) I love this image ,, so cute and the papers and colours are fab :-)

welcome to the team :-)

luv
Lols x x x

angelique (anlou) said...

such a amazing card squirrel
great colors
hugs angelique

Delphine said...

Fantastic debut card, Squirrel! Absolutely lovely image and again your amazing colouring with DIs! (Have you changed your mind about the tutorial?:-)) I love the papers you have used, great layout too! Good luck in the challenge! Hugs Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Squirrel! Totally fantastic colouring your card is beautiful hunny! so pretty and cute! congrats on your new post!! Hugs Samantha :0)

Michele Spera said...

very nice layout!! love the shading of your image, too cute!
XMicheleX

Tracy said...

Hi Squirrel,
A brilliant first DT card. I adore this creation, your colouring is beautiful and your choice of image is perfect.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christina said...

Wowww this is stunning Squirrel!! Really awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Kaz said...

Oooooh this just oozes cuteness, and so beautifully coloured. Love it
Hugs
Kaz xx

Jill said...

aww Squirrel this is stunning, I love the DP and the cute image, your colouring is amazing! so pleased you agreed to join us and I'm really looking forward to working with you hugs Jill xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...