WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 August 2010

Totally Gorjuss Challenge # 42 - A Sketch

It feels like flippin' months since I sat down and made a card, but it's really only just over two weeks.  Thank goodness for some normality lol!

So, here we are again - time for a new challenge from TOTALLY GORJUSS, and as it is the first Saturday of the month our leader, Net, has created one of her sketches for us to play with.

Now, what I had in my head for this was simply stunning.  I really must learn how to get thoughts onto paper.  Anyway, here is my DT for this week





















I love these City Girls from Whiff of Joy don't you?  Coloured with Copics and a dash of Glossy Accents on her glasses.  Papers are all from a DCWV Black & White collection that I'm not brave enough to use very often.  Woodware medium daisy punch and Pebbles Inc Candy Dots for the flowers.  Black card is DCWV Neutral Stack and red card from stash.

Hope you all have a super weekend lined up and that the school holidays aren't sending you daft already.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

6 comments:

Delphine said...

Beautiful, Squirrel! I love black and white cards and really like the touch of red on yours! Pretty girl and fabulous papers! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh fab card, very striking colour combo and fab image :o) Lisa x

Clare said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CARD SQUIRREL GIRL!!! LOVE THE MONO AND A DASH OF RED. I LOVE THE IMAGE TOO. BIG HUGS GORGEOUS GIRL, LOVE CLARE XXX

Dragonlady said...

Very sophisticated look to this card, love it.

Hugs Ali x

Zippy said...

Do love this card and even beginning to like the circle which I didnt at first, its grown on me! Fab card love xxxx

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.i really love this fab woj image and love your black and white papers and brill layout.

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...