WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 April 2010

Totally Gorjuss # 26 - Charming!

Another weekend, another challenge!  Yes it is TOTALLY GORJUSS challenge day, wheeeeeeeeee!

Thank you all for getting so busy with the textures last week, we received a HUGE amount of entries, gosh you lot are so creative and resourceful!  Don't forget to check the TG blog to see who won last week's prize, Net will be kicking Mr RNG as we speak (he's got a lot to cope with this week).

Now you know that my fellow Gorjussettes are just full of charm at the best of times so this week we are asking you to be Charming too - (in a dirty old man voice) "Come on girlies, show us yer charms then!"  (don't mention it, I worry myself sometimes).  As always, the DT have created some stunners to inspire you so please do visit them and pay credit where credit is due, they are all hard working lasses who do it all for you.

And so to my card - I think I had a bit of a "mojo madness moment" with this one, but hey, it's bright!
Can't tell you where the paper came from, it just sort of appeared in my stash.  Butterfly Tilda is coloured with ProMarkers, the flowers are yet more from my Marcea goody bag (it's never ending), as is the adorable butterfly charm (thanks hunny, you saved my life for this challenge!).

So, come on crafters, turn on the charm and come and join the fun at TOTALLY GORJUSS this week.

And while I'm at it, with the flower and the buttons and the charm, I'd like to enter this into this week's Cute Card Thursday Touchy Feely challenge and Our Creative Corner Beautiful Butterflies.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

7 comments:

Delphine said...

Your card is beautiful, Squirrel! I love your image, the paper is gorgeous, so are the embellies! Charming! Hugs Delphine xx PS: Hope your wrists are better!

coops said...

gorgeous card squirrel, love this tilda and love the colours and embellies.luv coops.xx

Tasha said...

Tilda looks fantastic Squirrel! I love the way you have coloured her and the beautiful paper. Its all so pretty!
love tasha xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel
hugs Dianne xx

Lynn said...

How cute and colourful..Love those Magnolia images..Lynn :)

Diane Gilbert said...

Too Cute! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!

Annie said...

such a fun card with cute Tilda! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...