WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 27 January 2010

Happy Things Award


I've been blessed to receive this cute award from two wonderful bloggers - Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter and Wilma at Craftygran - thanks guys for thinking of me!

Now I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy:
1.  My darlin' Mr Toad (most of the time!)
2.  The continuing good health of my slightly loony but beloved parents
3.  My little mate, Vince, including his furballs
4.  My precious friends
5.  Sunshine
6.  Birdsong
7.  Crafting of course!
8.  A good book
9.  Galaxy "Minstrels"
10. The love of our Lord Jesus

And now I have to pass this on to 10 other wonderful bloggers - this is the hard part because I have made so many wonderful friends in the last few months and there are far more than 10 to list!  So I'm cheating, if I follow your blog then this award is for you too - come and pinch it.  If I don't follow you yet, let me know and I'll sign up straight away.

Be back later with a couple of challenge cards.
Hugs
Squirrel xx

1 comment:

craftymum said...

Congrats on your awards Squirrel
Love Sarah XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...