WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 November 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Your Favourite Person To Make For

 Hello chaps, hope you are all keeping your toes toasty warm in this
little cold snap, anyone would think tomorrow was December!

So, before I tell you about the theme for this challenge, I have a little bit of news for you.  This is my penultimate post as a DT member for AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE.  After several years of putting up with my scatterbrainedness, insanity, and hysteria, the team have finally sacked me.
KIDDING!  But I am stepping down, it wasn't an easy decision, and I'm sure I will regret it by January, but I need some time to recharge some creative batteries.  I have had a blast with the team, will miss all my teamies, and I should say that I will miss Red Leader, but she doesn't get rid of me, mwahahahahaaaaa.

ANYWAY - the theme for this challenge is
Your Favourite Person To Make For (and please tell us why)

For me, it's my darlin' mum, she loves receiving something unique that she knows has been
hand crafted just for her, and I know she stashes all her cards in a drawer in the dining room (she thinks I don't know about that)


What could I use for Mummy Bear other than the adorable James Bear from LOTV
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is from a set of rubber stamps (ancient now) from C C Designs
Papers are from two different Christmas sets from Dovecraft
Star punch from Hobbycraft
Red cardstock from somewhere random on Amazon


The sponsor of this challenge is



I do hope you will be able to pop over and join the fun, after all, everyone has someone to make for

Hugs


1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful. I will miss your inspiration. Take care. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...