WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 27 July 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Floral Or Gingham

 Hellooooooo to anyone out there in the wonderweb world, here I am 
again to tell you about this fortnight's new theme over at

and this time it is your favourite of
floral or gingham

It wasn't an easy choice but I have gone with the gingham option this time as it
worked so well for paper piecing the ribbon and also for framing
the image


I've used an old Wild Rose Studio stamp which is
mostly painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I have paper pieced the parcel ribbon
I've used Sunny Studio Pastel Ginghams 6x6
and a combination of MTF Die-Namics Happy Words and Happy Everything dies

The sponsor of this challenge is





Hugs


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE this pretty, girly, pink card. Great, you paper pieced the parcel too. Love it. Always gorgeous colouring too.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute, lovely colours and paper piecing. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...