WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 March 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Easter Critters

 Well, before you  ask "what are they playing at", it's actually not that far away!

The new theme from As You Like It Challenge is
Easter Critters (tell us about your favourite)

I know it is predictable, but I do love a bunny - they are soft, they are fluffy, and
they have the cutest twitchy noses and whiskers.  I have had bunnies, my last one used to chase the neighbour's cat around the garden, and not in a friendly way either!


So I have dusted off one of my first stamps from Penny Black (Margaret Sherry Collection)
and inked him up with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
The background stencil is a Gina K Mega Flowers done with DI Oxides
Backing paper is Lawn Fawn Spring Fling 6x6
MFT Sentiment 

The sponsor of this challenge is






Go and get your critters on!



Hugs



3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel .. I love bunnies too, and Penny Black bunnies are just the best! Beautiful background stencillingvtoo
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours and stencilled background. A super cute bunny too. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card, the stencilling shows your delightful bunny off beautifully. A gorgeous Spring card.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...