WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 May 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Gift Card/Money Wallet

 Hey, it's time for a new themed challenge over at

The theme this time is your favourite way to decorate a gift card or money wallet
(please explain why)

I'm a terror with gift cards, they are very much gifts for that person who already has everything, or if I have left it too late to shop for a physical gift!  And I am so lazy, I tend to just decorate a small envelope, so this time I did a quick search and found a simple but very effective You Tube tutorial




I was so pleased that I actually had a WRMK notch punch for the thumb hole.  Yay me!

One sheet of A4 kraft card for the base
Flowered card stock from The Works for the matting panels
Pretty Pink Posh flower stamp
Crealies XXL80 small circle edge Circle dies
Some Distress Inks (ReInkers) for the stamped image and a
greeting stamp for the inside

I'm sure you will all be able to come up with something

Our sponsor for this theme is


Hugs



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful papers and image. Looks very special. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yay! you indeed, a fabulous make Squirrel, lovely way to give a gift card.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...