WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 9 January 2022

Peeking Dragon

 No, you're not imagining things, I really am posting on a Sunday evening.

I've had a little crafty spurt since New Year, and today I actually managed to make something to enter into a challenge!


which were a Christmas present from Himself and this is the first inking

for the first time.

The sentiment set is Whimsy Stamps - You're Birthday

Tiny punches from Hobbycraft created the dots and heart from the leftover scrap of Taffy paper

Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

and entering into the "New" challenge over at

Hugs




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course I LOVE your card, - it has a Dragon on it hahaha. Love the colours.
Faith x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous … love everything about it ❤️
Pauline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...