WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 7 October 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Not A Card

Hello all, welcome to Thursday and another new challenge theme from

This time around it's a non-card project

 If I'm not papercrafting, I'm playing with woolly balls - very much a beginner at crochet, and most definitely not the quickest hooker in the world, but it keeps my hands busy while I'm watching tv and it's possible someone will get something warm at the end of it.  This one is for me, very much a work in progress, an oversized wrap.  Four balls in, four to go.



and a very simple V-stitch - TR1 CH1 TR1

our sponsor for this challenge is


Looking forward to seeing your projects

Hugs


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! a crochet expert too? Fabulous result Squirrel and beautiful colour choice. Love the idea of the wrap.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A great pastime. I love your colours, so warm and cosy. Elaine

Zoechaos said...

Well done making and sharing. All to often we see card after card after card and people seem to forget that the term craft encompasses a whole range of crafts. I love seeing blog posts when a creative person is sharing none card projects. BTW it is gorgeous xoxo

Lee said...

It's looking so pretty,can't wait to see it finished.I am making a Cowl at the mo.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...