WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 12 June 2021

Sweet Birthday Wishes (DT) Dies To Die For

 Hello peeps, here I am, on this rather warm weekend.  I know it's June, and it is meant to be warm but it has gone from freezing to boiling so fast that I haven't had a chance to shed my winter coat yet.

Speaking of shedding, Rosie (my tabby cat) has a boyfriend (Meep, dark, handsome, dangerous) and it was his human's birthday this past week.
Rosie told me what to make - it had to have a Meep on it.




Now, the little kitty came from the BB New Best Friend set (which is no longer on the DTDF website, but does seem to still be on the MFT site) but there are loads of stamp sets with small cats that would work equally well.

Images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers).

Have a super weekend - don't forget the Factor 50 cream if you're out in the sun (we're not used to it!)

Hugs






 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a Darling card Squirrel, I LOVE it.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...