WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 March 2021

Lucky Ducky (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello m'darlin's, a very excited little Squirrel here this morning, I'm off to have my first vaccine today!  After a normal flu jab my arm usually feels like it is about to fall off, so if that is the only side effect of today's jabbing I shall be happy.

Spring is almost in the air, and that means lots of babies arriving, bunnies, chicks, lambs and ducklings.


Not many ingredients for this little quacker

Image and background all coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

Sweet and simple but with impact

Hugs





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, such fun.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...