WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 November 2020

Birfday Dragons (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello peeps, hope you are ok today.

I was running a bit tight on time this week so today's card is my traditional
CAS style - you don't always need a lot of stuff to make a card with impact, sometimes it is simply a matter of colour to create a statement


The image and the sentiments are all from the

I paired two of the sentiments from the set, and painted Dragon with Distress Inks (ReInkers).  The "icing" came out more red than pink, so he looks a little water-melon-y!

Paper is from a Dovecraft Back To Basics set that I fell in love with because of the cheerfulness of the designs and rainbow colours

Hugs




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE dragons (being Welsh LOL) this one is just adorable in the most wonderful colours with a great sentiment and border. Love it Squirrel.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Such a cutie an£ fab sentiment lovely crd love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...