WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 May 2020

Beary Special Birthday (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello everyone, wishing you all a happy bank holiday (UK) weekend!

OK, so I love teddies, and I love Birdie Brown, so this set is the perfect combination.
Actually, I think it was my first ever Birdie Brown stamp set and it started the journey down the slippery slope of got-to-have-them-all.  I didn't buy the matching dies at the time, and (oh hindsight is a wonderful thing) I wish I had because it has taken me forrrrrrrrrrrrever to get them, but they arrived last week and I am now a very happy little critter!




and the matching dies Beary Special Birthday MFT-936

Bear with balloon painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Red card from stash
Ignore the patterned paper, I stole it from one of the Hubby's origami pads!

Hugs



3 comments:

Annette said...

Fab colouring, esp the shading on the 'baboon'!

Carole Pollard said...

So cute that’s a lovely card Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gotta have dies for stamps, I have learned LOL. Must have been exciting to get them :) Love this little bear with his balloon and the origami paper WOW! Also Love the design.
Take care
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...