WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 January 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Warm or Cool

Hello, and here I am to tell you about another challenge from AS YOU LIKE IT!

The theme for this fortnight is
Warm or Cool Colours

Although I love the warm colours (you kinda have to go warm with many of the furry critters) I do love the sophistication of cool colours too, and cool seems to work so well for the male cards.  Blues, greens, and lilacs are so soothing.


So for this little cutie
Wild Rose Studio - Tilly With Presents
painted in all the cool colour Distress Inks (ReInkers) I had to hand
Blue/Grey/Green papers from a pad I bought in The Works
Gift tag die
Sentiment from Personal Impressions

The sponsor for this challenge is


So, if you are feeling chilly this winter, you can warm up, and if you are like me with personal tropical moments, you can cool down!  Don't forget to tell us about why warm or cool is your favourite choice for your make.

Hugs to all


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the combination of colours and the adorable stamp, a fabulous card Squirrel.
Faith x

Annette said...

And a very cool card this is too! Lovely pooch. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...