WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 3 January 2019

Anything Goes (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Morning peeps, Happy January to you all!

Well, it is the first AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE of the New Year and
we are starting you with an easy one with Anything Goes

I have been busily making a lot of thank you cards after Christmas and this is the
one that I am sending to my Oldies, not just for Christmas but for being such
wonderful (if worrisome) parents


So for this one I have used
Personal Impressions sentiment by Paula Pascaul

Image was coloured, as always, with Distress Inks (ReInkers) used as watercolours

We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge, and one of our leader's favourite stores:

Shop 





Now all the fuss is over and the kids are back at school, you should have some time
on your hands to be able to join in - looking forward to seeing you there!

Hugs to all

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Great colours and design. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous design and lovely colours.
Happy New Year
Faith
x

Annette said...

I like the hexagon and I'm sure mum and dad will love it. I hope they know how lovely their daughter is too. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...