WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 22 November 2018

Digi or Rubber (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Morning all, well would you look at that, Thursday again already!

So, over at the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE, the new theme for the next fortnight is
Digi Or Rubber (which is your favourite, don't forget to tell us why)

I have tried digi stamps, but for me I love the physicality of rubber, the actual process of rummaging through my collection, picking and choosing, selecting one and then putting it back, and eventually with the chosen one, getting it beautifully inky and creating the impression on a pristine
piece of paper.  Digi, for me, just doesn't feel like crafting.


So, for this little chap...
My Favourite Things - BB14 I Knead You
My Favourite Things - BB33 Cool Cat
MFT 6x6 Dots and Stripes Confection
aaaaaaaaaaand I have no idea what the orange paper is
Kitty painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Anyhoo, our sponsor/prize for this challenge is a £10 voucher from

crafty ribbons



Hugs to all

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Elaine

Annette said...

I love the Arnie puddie-tat! He's adorable

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, love the image the design and the sentiment.

Isn't it funny that we are all different, to me digi is easier, I fail in the imagination department with stamps, although I try and try, even with a stamping platform!

Keep stamping you do it so well.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...