WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 14 July 2018

Surprise! (DT) Dies To Die For

Well actually, it's probably not much of a surprise to find me here again,
it is a Saturday after all

However, this is a bit more of a surrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-priiii-iiiiise!


( I know it says Party, but the more I look at it, the more it looks like Pasty )

So for this party on a card I have used

Those little Rascals are painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
and I have just used some generic red card for that pop of colour

Have a super scorcher of a weekend, and hopefully some playtime

Hugs


4 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous card,love the image.xxx

Annette said...

Let's get ready to par-tay!!!!! (you can bring the pasties!) Fab colouring sweetie and love their fun expressions. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well whatever it says LOL it's certainly a celebration card, LOVE it.
Faith
x

Jennifer said...

Hi Squirrel,

Love your card...it could be for your own birthday today.

Hope you have a very happy birthday with lots of cake and laughter.

Big Hugs,
Jennifer. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...