WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 21 April 2018

DTDF (DT) Nancy Gardens

I am fretting about our grass, if it doesn't get cut soon I may never be able to get out of the back door.  Toad intended to cut it last weekend, but no sooner had he mentioned it and it poured with rain.  Sigh.  I guess he knows what job he will be attempting later today!

I bet Nancy doesn't have that problem, after all, she was born to garden.




Right then, the yummy stuff

Nancy and the Tweet flowers are painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with some
Polychromos Pencils to help detail her hair a little.

Speaking of hair, I am off for a tail trim now.  Maybe I should just lay down on the lawn.

Hugs to all


5 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely card! And I love that Happy die!!
Grtz Janette

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a gloriously happy card, love how you have placed the "happy".
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Squirrel..love those fabulous colours in the Happy, so effective and little Nancy is adorable..fabulous colouring too.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Love your gorgeous sunny card, the image is really cute and the sentiment in the rainbow paper is a fab idea :)
Hugs Kaz x

Annette said...

She's LOVELY!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...