WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 24 August 2017

AYLI (DT) Fur or Feathers?

Morning all, hope things are going well for you on the run in to the Bank Holiday weekend!  Oh three glorious days in a row, bliss.

Ok then, it's a new challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT and the theme for the next two weeks is FUR OR FEATHERS - your favourite, and tell us why.

For me, there is no contest, it is fur all the way, soft, strokeable, sniffable, snugglable, warm and cuddly fur, preferably when it is wrapped around an amenable animal!  Rosie simply does not accept my overtures for letting me dump her onto my lap for a cuddle session - how I envy those owned by lapcats.


Lili of The Valley - James Bear with Daisy
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Clouds done with Distress Inks (pad)
Sentiment is from an old Hero Arts clear sentiments set
Papers from Papercraft House

Our sponsor for this challenge is



So, come on over and share your furry/feathery makes with us!

Hugs

10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

Love this image. Great coud background. Elaine

Annette said...

I adore your James card, he's gorgeous in his golden coat and love the purples with him. The clouds are a great background too. Beautiful. I must admit, since we grounded Arn he's turned into a proper lapmog, and I do love it. Pics is less so, but occasionally will sit on Paul's lap (I think it's just to be the first to know when he's stood up as it might possibly mean he's going to go near some food which might possibly be for her - or if it's not, then it certainly should be). Rosie is adorable in so many ways, so when she does choose to grace you with a lap snuggle, it's all the more precious. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and I LOVE how you coloured your image and your clouds :)
hugs me xxx

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous. I was going to say 'great minds' but then you know what they say about fools!! ;-)
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is an absolute delight, gorgeous colouring as always, lovely image.
Yep! agree, nuffin like a little fur to stroke!
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It's totally fur. Feathers are okay, if you must, but I'm all about the fur! My Poppy (as talked about in today's blog post) is a lap cat but the lap has to be a proper lap. You have to be sitting upright with both feet on the floor, you must be wearing pants or have some covering on your legs and once she lays down the only thing you are allowed to pay attention to is her. You can watch the TV as long as the stroking stays consistent.

brenda said...

A really sweet creation using James and love all the clouds in the background, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card featuring the adorable James! I love the colours. Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at the Penny Black and More Challenge!
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...